Thursday, November 24, 2011

Early Reviews

A few friends have offered comments on Speed of Foot. Here's some of what they said:
"An easy read"

" [I] feel like I’m walking down the trail with you. I’m really enjoying it....The sketches add a lot too, I like the size and the white space, like little windows through the words."

"Gives readers a real taste for the highs, lows and gritty in-betweens of the adventure with an emphasis on the companionship of the thing. Bravo!"
My Appalachian Trail companions, two people in a position to know, both offered kind words as well.

Gary:
"It brought back many memories that I had lost,and I enjoyed the telling very much....Red is reading it now,and we're having some good laughs."
Red:
"I just finished your book and enjoyed the heck out of it....You brought back so much of the trail for me that I would have forgotten forever."
So...Don't just take my word when I say that Speed of Foot is good. My friends say so, too, and they are certainly objective about the whole thing. But if you want to see for yourself, just click the link above and I will get a copy to you forthwith. Our you can by the Kindle edition.

I am happy to have you read it in any form at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment