Sunday, December 9, 2012

Vietnam Journal Ahead

Beginning 12.12.12* I will post excerpts from my 2010 trip to Vietnam.  It's a cheap way to get some content for a blog that I haven't quite figured out what to do with.  The past few posts are emblematic of my attempt to come up with something interesting to fill this space which remains my most visible and energetic attempt to market At the Speed of Foot.

As it has evolved this blog has been about  outdoor activity, travel, writing and (occasionally) books.  If I were a hard core marketer, I would zero in on Appalachian Trail themes to draw that market.  I'm not above that sort of thing if the topic interests me but am not inclined to write to a specific market.  For the next month, expect to hear about Vietnam.

Posting those excerpts will give me a chance to reprocess some of that information and experience.  That alone may generate some new content.

____________
* A coincidental date but it's cool to write it that day


No comments:

Post a Comment